Frequently Asked Questions
- Start Times
8:30 15km & 21.1km
9:00 5km & 10km
9:00 3km & Family friendly walk
Please arrive 30 mins early to collect your race bib and be ready for your race briefing
The start / finish line are in the same location, so no need for transport back to starting location.
- You receive your t-shirt/singlet and event bag ON THE DAY. Nothing is mailed out before the event.
- Toilets are located at the event site (start/finish line) and there is one at the 1.5km turn-around.
- Registration and start / finish line are in Kilcunda, in the foreshore carpark (opposite the Kilcunda pub, on the Bass Hwy).
- The 15km & 21.1km – first 4 km is quite undulating, along the cliff tops, with phenomenal views of the coast line. After this, the next 17km are reasonably flat with a slight uphill push to the finish line.
- It is run on a rail trail (sandy /gravel path, approximately 3 metres wide), all off-road.
- Drink stations will be set-up every 2.5 kilometres, with water at all stations, gels and electrolyte drinks at drink stations for the 15 & 21.1km athletes (at approx.. 9km, 11km & 16km).
- Start times are: 21.1km & 15km : 8.30am ; all other distances commencing on or after 9am. Please arrive in plenty of time to pick up event bag, timing band, confirm registration, attend race briefing.
- Don’t forget sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, change of clothes, etc.
- Entertainment is provided at the finish line, heaps of give-aways, market stalls, park for the kids, and local sporting clubs are represented, so bring your family and friends (and bathers if it is a warm day) and enjoy the festive atmosphere after your race! Food can be purchased at the event, or at the café and hotel directly across the road.
- For More Info Email to email@example.com